Friday, February 10, 2012

Ski Club

Attention skiers and snowboarders! If you are planning on going on the Feb 25th trip to Mt. Snow, you need to get your money and permission slip to Mr. Woodruff by this Monday! If we don't get 40 people we may have to cancel! Snow and colder weather are in the forecast so it should be another great time!